cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to shuffle playlists

cfuenmayor
Local Performer

I would like to know how to shuffle songs included in a playlist on a iMac or iPhone

Carlos E Fuenmayor

Labels (2)
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfuenmayor Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To shuffle an on-demand piece of content such as a playlist:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the icon with intersecting arrows on the bottom of the screen to turn Shuffle on or off.
  2. When the shuffle icon is highlighted, it will shuffle all the songs from that album or playlist.

You can also start shuffling the tracks in a playlist by opening the playlist directly from your collection.

From there, you can click on the Shuffle icon located directly beneath the playlist art.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 7.10.39 AM.png

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sadiira
Underground

Is there any way to set it to AUTOMATICALLY shuffle when chosen?  Mine comes on in my car without having to open it on my phone, but it goes right to the straight list.  I would love to avoid opening the app on my phone if possible?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sadiira While there isn't currently a way to do that, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea if it is something they'd like to see added to the service as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sadiira
Underground

Thanks @Adam

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @sadiira.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos