cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve indicator that shows what song is playing

daleslad
On the Rise

I find that the link  "Now Playing" doesn't really help me that much.  Sure it will direct you to the active Playlist but if you have a large number of songs it's not that much help.    I find that I end up scrolling up and  down without seeing the little wavy lines that indicate the song is playing.   My eyes  aren't that good any more so I  find I can miss seeing those lines and scroll right on past.   Maybe one of your teckkies could write a line of code and help pin point the active song. They could even do it from home lol.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad Thank you for your feedback.

What device do you use to stream Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

MacPro desktop computer and Safari

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @daleslad.

When listening to a long playlist (such as your Listening vocal playlist for example), you can find what track is currently playing on the right side of the screen: 

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 4.13.32 AM.png

This being said, I believe you are looking for a better indicator of what track is currently playing within the list of tracks itself as well (other than the sequence of moving lines).

If that is the case, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you can always find what track is currently playing by clicking on the Now Playing tab, and then looking on the right side of the screen.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi Adam,  Yes I know how to find out what song is playing like you describes but that isn't my problem.   I want to be able to find that song in the actual playlist.     Because we don't have any sorting features available to us I have to manually move songs around in my playlist to balance it out.    To do that I have to actually click on that song in my list and drag it to a more favourable place in the list.    

So I really require a more accurate way to pin point the actual song in a list other than just trying to find the squiggly indicator lines next to the song.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @daleslad.

It looks like you've already submitted a feature request for this in the past: Make the little flashing indicator that shows which song is playing easier to see

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea to express their interest in seeing it added to the service.

We appreciate your feedback, as this type of information helps us as we work to improve our services for everyone.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos