cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Song Playing

SeaShale
Underground

I was trying to play "Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield. I searched for the song and selected the title, but the wrong song by Natasha Bedingfield played, "Soulmate". I went to the album and selected the song THERE and it played correctly so I'm not sure how this error is occurring.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @SeaShale.

I'll forward this over to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SeaShale Our curation team was unable to reproduce this on their end.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

SeaShale
Underground

So I'm currently listening on my computer (Windows - Website, Chrome) but I had also tested it on my phone (Android - App, Cricket) and the error occurred on both. I just tested it out again, after reading your message, and the same thing happened. 

In the screenshot you can see that I'm in the search menu and have typed in the song (incorrectly I just realized...), "Pocket Full of Sunshine" but at the bottom "Soulmate" is playing. You can also see the little sound bars on the song's picture, 2nd from the top. I did also realize that on the screen shot you can see the song's title again, 2nd from the bottom, and when I clicked on that one it played correctly. (I don't believe that second option was there yesterday?)

Search - Pocket Full of Sunshine.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SeaShale Thanks for the detailed information.

I have created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos