cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joel Osteen podcast does not play

Staciond
Underground

I have the iPhone 11 with T-Mobile and I have a collection of Joel Osteen podcast and they won’t play they keep skipping to podcast that I don’t know can like 

I just only like and want to hear howl Osteen none of the podcast from him will play I have listened to them all I just want to be able to hear them again and again why can’t I hear those podcasts anymore 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Staciond @joemd1960 This issue should now be resolved.

Please give it another try and let me know if you are able to successfully stream the Joel Osteen podcast from your devices now.

I tried on my end and was able to play, however I'd like some confirmation from one of you as well.

Thanks for the help! 

View solution in original post

14 Replies

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I don’t know if it’s an issue with iOS, or the podcast episode. On the Sirius XM podcast Joel Osteen. It will not play the episodes, it just scrolls through every podcast, and it says listened on each one. When a podcast does play, its some random podcast, not associated with the Joel Osteen podcast. Thanks in advance Mods for checking into this. 😊

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Staciond Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To clarify, is this the only podcast that causes the app to skip? If you haven't tried yet, try selecting a different podcast, and let me know if you are able to reproduce the skipping issue there as well.

In the meantime, I recommend running through these troubleshooting steps to see if resolves this: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 I merged your post with this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

I have escalated your feedback to our Podcast team so that they can look into this specific podcast.

@Staciond tagging you again here as well - Keep an eye out on this thread as I will provide both of you with an update when I receive more information from them.

Thanks for reporting this to us! 🤝

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thank you Adam,I did all those trouble shooting steps. Nothing worked. I have tried other podcasts, they don’t skip. Thanks for looking into this. If something comes up, I’ll let you know. 😊

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 No problem at all - I was actually able to reproduce this on my end as well thanks to your reports. 

I will make sure to provide the two of you with an update as soon as I hear back from our Podcast team.

Thanks for your patience with this in the meantime. 

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

My pleasure sir. 😎😁

Staciond
Underground

Thank you so much Adam 

I have tried both things and it still skips the Is teen podcasts and go to other podcasts that I don’t even like know about or even care for and it only does that with the Joel Osteen podcast for me at least 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Staciond Thanks for trying that out for me as well.

I have updated both of your reports to our Podcast team so they can further investigate. 🔎

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a resolution. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Staciond @joemd1960 This issue should now be resolved.

Please give it another try and let me know if you are able to successfully stream the Joel Osteen podcast from your devices now.

I tried on my end and was able to play, however I'd like some confirmation from one of you as well.

Thanks for the help! 

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

All is well on my end Adam. Thanks for following up on this, much appreciated!😊

Staciond
Underground

Thank you so much. They are now playing flawlessly eternally grateful. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 @Staciond Always happy to help. 😁

hector1sanchez
Local Performer

i have this same issue. it wont let me listen to my already listened podcasts 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hector1sanchez Nice to see you around the Community.

This thread was specific to issues with the Joel Osteen podcast not playing. To clarify, are you also running into issues playing this podcast?

If not, what is the name of the podcast you are unable to play?

Additionally, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos