cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large percentage of albums unavailable

vettersout
Local Performer

Recently many of my songs say unavailable. What happened?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
36 Replies

Pawl4ster
Local Performer
Pandora **ahem**. No more black pumas. Only **ahem** quality live recordings

Why does pandora have to suck. So many songs not available that used to be. Switching to Spotify after 10 years 

0 Kudos

primitivemanbra
Local Performer

Why is Burzum no longer on here for 

0 Kudos

trekman
Opening Act

WHY are you saying some music is Unavailable to play because of licensing but they are available to play on Spotify? I wanted to play/listen to "The Legendary Mahogany Rush" album and it shows the album and all the songs but says it is all unavailable. Why even have it here (showing) on Pandora if it cant be played. 

0 Kudos

Roli
Local Performer
I'm not having an error message per say. However i'm having difficulty
finding out the stations with "I love you by Hazel" or "Adrift by Hazel".
It doesn't have like an official station and it's not available for on
demand streaming but it's on the app. So I was hoping someone could assist.
Thanks
Show quoted text
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Roli. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Large percentage of albums unavailable

I was able to locate the link for the album here, but it appears to be unavailable on Pandora at this time.

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

If you're the artist and you're having trouble with your music on Pandora, feel free to let us know so that we can connect you with our AMP / Artist Support team via email. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Roli
Local Performer
Hi thanks for response. I'm aware it's not available as an on demand
streaming song on Pandora because it was taken down. However it is
still available on Pandora and even played but I can't trace this to the
station it is currently avaliable. Is there a way to find out.
0 Kudos

sting042974
Local Performer

Was wondering why Whitecross's In the Kingdom album is on radio but not available in regular 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @sting042974. 👋

Thanks so much for your post about this. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Large percentage of albums unavailable

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread. In the meantime, I've noted your feedback about this particular album for our curation team. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Jstenseth
Local Performer

Wondering why two of the three albums for Danny Wilde aren't available on Pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jstenseth Feel free to provide any suggestions for albums you'd like to see added to Pandora here: Music Suggestions

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

eainger
Local Performer

2 albums I have listened to consistently are now listed as “unavailable” - the My Fair Lady 2018 revival Broadway cast album and the Anastasia Broadway musical cast album. Why are these albums no longer available?

0 Kudos

classic-rocker
Local Performer

Uriah heap albums have been available for 10 years and now unavailable? what gives? and don't tell me the artists don't want them on pandora as none are left to object so what's the truth here? i pay for a service and i expect to get what i pay for so how about explaining it?

0 Kudos

Maddad57
Local Performer

What happened to the cowboy poet and song writer singer Waddie Mitchell on Pandora I miss him in my favorite and thumb print station

0 Kudos

trekman
Opening Act

Ive made reference or question to this a few times, but no Real answer. Is the reason that some songs are ONLY Radio or some Albums are available on SPOTIFY but Not Pandora because of what the artists allow? It would seem like if they are being payed (very little) by Spotify that they would also want to add the same music here and get payed too. 

0 Kudos

Caecat
Local Performer

So today I noticed the album So Much (for) Stardust by Fall Out Boy was unavailable. However, when I was listening to FOB radio, one of the songs from the album came up. I checked the artist page and it said the album was there. However, this album was missing one song and I hadn't collected it yet. I checked and it's actually missing 2 songs, So Good Right Now and I Am My Own Muse, but has an added song of We Didn't Start the Fire. I'm very confused and also annoyed that I can no longer listen to those 2 songs. What's going on and is there a fix?

lililostinabook
Local Performer

This 👆 Please fix it.

0 Kudos

GregFranchesco
Local Performer

I don't think this service is worth more than $1 a month. I've been told to eff off (in the nicest, most palliative way possible) while searching for a song so many times, it's literally making my stomach lurch. You limit your content, yet still keep charging more. Old Drowning Pool, UNAVAILABLE.

Old 2Pac, UNAVAILABLE.

Just wondering what exactly I'm paying for.

Instead of fixing the problem of your service being absolute garbage, 

Probably gonna cancel my subscription now, aren't ya?

Wouldn't be surprised. 

0 Kudos