cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Length of time when using "tired of this track"

cowboyy221
Opening Act

does this take 6 months to get your songs back?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cowboyy221 The length of time a track remains "on the shelf" after using the "I'm tired of this track" feature is something our product team is continually testing.

While we won't be able to give out a specific number, I can assure you that as long as you didn't thumb down the track in addition to using the "I'm tired of this track" feature, it will eventually return back to your station.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cowboyy221 The length of time a track remains "on the shelf" after using the "I'm tired of this track" feature is something our product team is continually testing.

While we won't be able to give out a specific number, I can assure you that as long as you didn't thumb down the track in addition to using the "I'm tired of this track" feature, it will eventually return back to your station.

Hope this helps!

jakaletta
Local Performer

Fix it to where we can unshelve them. I'm angry as I never NEVER said to shelve one, but it did due to voice. I didn't even say "pandora". It's been like a month sense it happened and it's screwing with everything.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jakaletta Thank you for your feedback.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos

gmspoon
Local Performer

Why isn't the length a user choice.  I'd like the choice to not rehear any song on a weekly basis