cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looping a Playlist

daleslad
On the Rise

How do I set up a playlist so that it will continually play again from the beginning,  once it has played all of the songs in the playlist.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To make the playlist you're listening to repeat/loop:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the circling arrows icon on the bottom left of the screen to turn Repeat on or off.
  2. Selecting the icon (so that it is highlighted) once will cause a playlist or album to play in a loop.
  3. To make a single track repeat, select the same icon a second time. The icon will change to reveal a number 1, indicating that only one track will be repeated.

Here is a screenshot of what it will look like on web (the icon will also look the same on your mobile device):

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 11.37.10 AM.png

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To make the playlist you're listening to repeat/loop:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the circling arrows icon on the bottom left of the screen to turn Repeat on or off.
  2. Selecting the icon (so that it is highlighted) once will cause a playlist or album to play in a loop.
  3. To make a single track repeat, select the same icon a second time. The icon will change to reveal a number 1, indicating that only one track will be repeated.

Here is a screenshot of what it will look like on web (the icon will also look the same on your mobile device):

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 11.37.10 AM.png

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos