cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost downloads after subscription expired

seriousinjury
Local Performer

Had to get new  credit card. Pandora expired re activated account lost most download music now I says I need up grade to download.....so mad.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seriousinjury I do see your account was previously upgraded to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

After that subscription expired, I then see you upgraded to Pandora Plus instead through our website.

If you'd like to receive the same level of subscription you had prior to it expiring this month, you will need to upgrade back to Pandora Premium instead.

If you're using a computer: 

• You'll need to make sure you're logged into your Pandora account and go to your subscription details page.
  • Next, click on Switch Plans or Get Premium to make any changes.

If you're using a mobile device:

• Open the web browser on your mobile device (i.e. Chrome or Safari) and go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then select Subscription
  • From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans or Get Premium to make any changes. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seriousinjury I do see your account was previously upgraded to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

After that subscription expired, I then see you upgraded to Pandora Plus instead through our website.

If you'd like to receive the same level of subscription you had prior to it expiring this month, you will need to upgrade back to Pandora Premium instead.

If you're using a computer: 

• You'll need to make sure you're logged into your Pandora account and go to your subscription details page.
  • Next, click on Switch Plans or Get Premium to make any changes.

If you're using a mobile device:

• Open the web browser on your mobile device (i.e. Chrome or Safari) and go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then select Subscription
  • From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans or Get Premium to make any changes. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos