cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make all collected songs thumbed up

Quizibo
Underground

I've searched and searched for a solution to this. Heres the short question, how do I make my collected songs thumbed up so i can listen to them and songs like them on my thumbprint radio. Long complaint/question below:

This has always frustrated me, I enjoy the thumbprint radio, but if i want to add some variety and new songs its almost impossible. If I look up a song and play it, theres no thumbs up option, its just added to my collection if i save it, which does me no good. I have to make station based on that song, wait until that song plays and then thumb it up?! How is this still a thing?! Is there a way to start a station based off all my collections? Do i have to scroll through all of them, check each one and create station? Thanks.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Quizibo To clarify, thumbs are only an option when listening to one of your created stations.

If you search for a song and play it on demand, you won't see any thumb options available as the song isn't playing from a specific station (when listening to it on demand).

With that being said, if you would like to have the ability to thumb up a track immediately (even when playing it on demand), you can create a feature request for that here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

View solution in original post

3 Replies

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

I think being able to use one of your playlists as a station seed would be a neat thing to have, which would also help with your Thumbprint Radio.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Quizibo To clarify, thumbs are only an option when listening to one of your created stations.

If you search for a song and play it on demand, you won't see any thumb options available as the song isn't playing from a specific station (when listening to it on demand).

With that being said, if you would like to have the ability to thumb up a track immediately (even when playing it on demand), you can create a feature request for that here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

anabananachavez
Local Performer

Per https://community.pandora.com/t5/My-Collection/How-to-manually-add-songs-to-My-Thumbs-Up-playlist/m-... you can add individual songs to your My Thumbs Up Playlist:

To add new tracks to your My Thumbs Up playlist on a mobile device:

1. First, use the search bar to find your favorite songs or albums you want to add.
  2. Tap on the song or album you want to add.
  3. Tap the ellipsis (...) below the album art, and then tap Add to Playlist.
  4. Then scroll down to find your My Thumbs Up playlist.

To add new tracks to your My Thumbs Up playlist on a web:

1. First, use the search bar to find your favorite songs or albums you want to add.
  2. Click on the song or album you want to add.
  3. Click the ellipsis (...) below the album art, and hover over Add to Playlist.
  4. Then scroll down to find your My Thumbs Up playlist.
0 Kudos