cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving tracks from playlist to a Station

REParker
Local Performer

I want to move select tracks from my Thumbs Up playlist (which NEVER plays through completely!) to a STATION, not another playlist.  How do I do that?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@REParker Nice to see you around the Community.

Moving tracks from playlist to a station:

This isn't actually a feature of the service - if you'd like to see this option added to Pandora, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up playlist doesn't play through completely:

To clarify, it looks like you are currently set up with the free service.

The ability to listen to your My Thumbs Up playlist is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

It looks like you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account reverted back to your regular service automatically at the end of the session.

This would explain why My Thumbs Up playlist never plays all the way through - your account reverts back to the free service when the session is over.

Hope this helps explain!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@REParker Nice to see you around the Community.

Moving tracks from playlist to a station:

This isn't actually a feature of the service - if you'd like to see this option added to Pandora, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up playlist doesn't play through completely:

To clarify, it looks like you are currently set up with the free service.

The ability to listen to your My Thumbs Up playlist is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

It looks like you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account reverted back to your regular service automatically at the end of the session.

This would explain why My Thumbs Up playlist never plays all the way through - your account reverts back to the free service when the session is over.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos