cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Collection with Ad-Supported Account

Marcus240332
Local Performer

My collection list is not accessible as it was I have to jump through hoops to find it and when I find  it my playlist are not all there nor will it play any some off the list I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice still no difference what to do

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Marcus240332. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

I checked in with our User Support team regarding your account, and it looks like you have a free Pandora account and you're using an iPhone device. I'm happy to share more information about how to sort your tunes.

Sorting Options for Ad-Supported Pandora from your iPhone:

• To choose how your stations are sorted, go to the very top of your station list. Select either Recent or A - Z.
  • Keep in mind that you can also find your stations (or content from any Pandora Premium trials you've had) by searching for them with the magnifying glass.

++

Playlists and Free Sessions of Premium:

It also appears that you've recently initiated a complimentary session of Pandora Premium. Listening to playlists is only a feature of Premium. 

You can find out more about how these free Premium sessions work here.

++

Sorting with Premium from your iPhone:

• You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

• Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 

• Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

I hope this helps! 🎹

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos