cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Curated Stations Are Gone, Not Deleted by an Unauthorized User

BigProppa
Underground

Help! Is there a way to get Pandora to restore my missing stations? I've been curating them for 10 years. I noticed lots of people stating the same problem.  

Labels (3)
29 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

It appears to have been a back-end issue, @mikeandauline.

Nothing wrong was done on your part.

We apologize for any inconvenience! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @sheinz57. 😎

mikeandauline
Underground

My station, Ferrari Platt, that you had restored disappeared again.  Would you be able to restore it again and let me know if I did anything wrong this time.  Sorry

-Mike

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikeandauline I believe this is occurring due to you reaching the 250 station limit.

I can see you currently have 257 stations in your collection.

Can you please delete some stations you aren't currently listening to, so that you bring your station count below 250?

I will then be able to help restore your Ferrari Platt station for you on my end.

Thanks for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

mikeandauline
Underground

OK.  I deleted stations.  I didn't add most of those stations.  Is there a way to block stations auto-adding.  The only 2 stations I really want are "Ferrari Platt" and Beatles Radio.  Thanks for all your help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikeandauline I believe those stations are getting created when you are streaming from your Alexa device.

While there isn't currently a feature from auto-creating stations on that device, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see it added to the service: Lock for creating new stations

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and restored your Ferrari Platt for you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mikeandauline
Underground
Thanks for the help

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @mikeandauline. 🤝

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

leeghoti
Local Performer

How does one get support for this? I'm having the same issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leeghoti What are the names of the stations that are missing from your collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos