cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pandora station disappeared

drpruitt
Underground

When i tried to listen to my custom "White Christmas" station it said there was a problem with the station and then it disappeared my from list of stations.

I spent years customizing the station. What happened? How do i get it back with all my thumbs up/down?

People I shared the station with confirmed when they try to play it, they get a station unavailable message. UI updates and it disappears from their station list.

Thank you for your assistance,

D.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drpruitt Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

drpruitt
Underground

Hi Adam,

It happened on all our devices:

• iphone 6 pandora app
  • iphone 6 SONOS app (using Pandora integration)
  • Microsoft Surface table running Windows 10 (Firefox browser)

All connecting via WiFi.

After having disappeared for days it showed back up last night for a little bit and disappeared again. So there is nothing to screen shot.

If it helps, station was created in 2012.

- D.

0 Kudos

drpruitt
Underground

One other device, Amazon Fire HD 8 (8th Generation) running

• SONOS app (using Pandora integration)
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @drpruitt,

Thanks for following up with that information.

I have created a ticket with our engineering team so they can take a closer look at your White Christmas Radio station.

In the meantime, feel free to check out our blog post for some new features we've added to some of our Holiday Genre stations. 

Thanks for your patience. 🤝

0 Kudos

drpruitt
Underground

Hello.

A station has shown up that is named "White Christmas;" however, this is not the station that I created and have curated for the last 8 years.  In fact, most of it isn't Christmas music.  I didn't realize that Pandora could lose my stations.  I am very frustrated, as I spent a lot of time on that station and me and my family loved it.  Please let me know if it is gone forever.  If so, it may make me reconsider paying for Pandora Premium.  

Thank you,

Denise