cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs missing from my playlist

Two_kayys
Local Performer

I am missing songs out of my playlist that I had added to my collection every since I upgraded to premium why is that

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Two_kayys I'm happy to look into this, but I am going to need a little more information before I can do so.

Please send me:

• the name of the playlist that is missing songs you've added to it previously
  • the names of the missing songs

Also, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Yep1
Local Performer

I need help with this too. My Hart of DIxie playlist is missing a couple hundred songs. Listening on a windows PC. No error message or anything like that, its' just missing around 200 songs

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yep1 I have created a ticket for you with our engineering team so that they can look into this.

Keep an eye on this thread, and I will make sure to provide you with an update when I hear back from them.

Thanks for your patience throughout the process! 🤝

0 Kudos

nick1439
Local Performer

I am having trouble creating and saving my individual playlists. When I save songs to a playlist, the next time I log on they are all deleted even though it said saved. My playlist said it had 75 songs and when I came back it only had 9.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nick1439 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device when your playlists aren't saving?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message when you attempt to save your playlists after adding new songs to it? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?
  5. What is the name of the playlist that had 75 tracks added, but now only 9 show?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

nick1439
Local Performer

I'm listening on a Galaxy Note 9 with Verizon. I do not receive any error messages when "saving" the songs that get deleted, it only says "Song added to playlist". The name of the playlist is Alternative, but unfortunately it is not my only playlist that it's happening to. My Country playlist and 90's is also doing this.

Screenshot_20201110-091338_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nick1439 Thanks for following up with that information.

I have created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help further investigate.

We appreciate your patience with this in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nick1439 I wanted to reach back out to you about this.

I had our engineers go in and take a look at your playlist, and they are not seeing any updates to your Alternative playlist prior to 10/15/20.

That being said, I do understand you mentioned that you have attempted to add tracks to that playlist, see "song added to playlist" message, however nothing actually gets added.

To get a better understanding of what is happening, we have enabled a trace on your account.

Can you please try reproducing this issue for us once more? Try adding new tracks to your Alternative playlist, and check to verify if those new tracks successfully save.

If they don't, can you please send us a screen recording of what you are seeing? 

If you are unsure of how to do that, please send us screenshots of:

• the "song added to playlist" message that pops up after adding the tracks
  • a second screenshot of your playlist showing that those songs weren't actually added

Thanks again for working with me on this!

0 Kudos

Alexx-Broussard
Local Performer

A few days ago over 300 songs have disappeared from my thumbs up playlist. It was the newer songs in the collection. Some of those songs still appear in other playlists on my profile, but I can’t figure why they were deleted from my thumbs up playlist. It was a years worth of music. 
Is there anyway to get them back? 
Please help if you can. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexx-Broussard I moved your post over to this existing thread: Songs missing from my playlist

I have added your information to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this issue.

They may request I gather some additional details from you regarding what is happening, so please keep an eye out on this thread for any additional messages coming from me.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Alexx-Broussard
Local Performer

Thanks! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexx-Broussard Always happy to help. 😎

Thanks for reporting this to us! 

0 Kudos

ericsullivan154
Underground

I need help with this as well.  I just signed in on a PC and my Thumbs Up playlist only has about 800 songs listed.  Yesterday, there were hundreds more songs.  I have no idea where these songs went.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericsullivan154 Thank you for reporting this.

I have added your information to the ticket we have open with our engineers as well.

Thanks so much for your patience as they continue to look into this.

0 Kudos