cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Thumbs Up Playlist not appearing as an option when trying to add a song to it.

Oliviacooks
Local Performer

Hi there,

I have been in an email exchange w Pandora (seriously?  Email?  Guys, I can’t believe that’s the only support option in 2022.). Anyway, I’m in the middle of curating my My Thumbs Up playlist with thousands of songs.  I’m at about 3600.  I read this morning that Pandora playlists *may* cap at 5000?  Anyone have info on that?  

My real issue is that when attempting to work on my playlist yesterday morning, My Thumbs Up stopped appearing as an option to add songs to when I tried to add songs.  All of my other playlists appeared but My Thumbs Up.  

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Pandora and rebooted both my iPad and my iPhone (it’s happening on both devices).  I’m awaiting yet another email from Pandora but thought I’d try here too.  Any thoughts?  Is it bc I’ve filled up the playlist and so it’s no longer an option?  I’d appreciate any help.  Thanks so much.  

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oliviacooks I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oliviacooks I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos