cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to P. Premium, Looking for some tips?

pugmac
Opening Act

Older man, who has a pretty good music library that I used Itunes to categories, etc.  Found it great, but time to move on from it.  So with that background I have few questions, as I try to adjust to the new way of doing things.

I am trying to duplicate many of my playlists I used before...

- How do I quickly put a new song into multiple playlists?  I would love it give me a list for each of my playlists that I just check to add (it auto-added for me before based on categories)
    - How do I know if I put in a song already in the playlist?  It just seems to enter it twice instead of giving me a warning saying "Something similar is already here, are you sure you want to add it?"
   - I am finding special live recordings I found on the web, not in the playlist, or a different version from the one I really like, is there any way for me to find these or pull them from my drive?
   - Is there any way for me to have a playlist that includes anything included in another playlist (example: my favorite Party songs, added to my overall party song list)

- When I play playlist, can ask it to choose from 2 different playlists at a time?  
- Assuming I can shuffle? just haven't figured it out yet.

I am sure most of this has been asked before, but had a hard time finding it, thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pugmac I'm happy to help answer your questions.

Adding new songs to multiple playlists: 

There isn't currently a way to add a new track to multiple playlists at once. That being said, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion as I'm sure it is a feature many other listeners would be interested in seeing as well. 

Notification to prevent duplicate songs from getting added to the same playlist:

This is not currently a feature when listening on the web, or on Android. However, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added. 

Suggesting music to get added to Pandora: 

If you aren't finding specific songs in our collection, you can leave any recommendations you have in our Music Suggestions thread. 

Connecting playlists:

There isn't currently a way to connect playlists so that songs added to one automatically get added to the others. However, you can create an additional feature request for this suggestion as well.

Shuffling multiple playlists:

There isn't currently a way to shuffle or play two playlists at a time. I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️as well as adding a comment with your specific suggestion to the thread.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

6 Replies

pugmac
Opening Act

Can anyone help me out?  Even if the answer is "none of this can be done" it would help me a lot. I wish Pandora had a help desk or a place to offer suggestions for enhancements.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pugmac I'm happy to help answer your questions.

Adding new songs to multiple playlists: 

There isn't currently a way to add a new track to multiple playlists at once. That being said, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion as I'm sure it is a feature many other listeners would be interested in seeing as well. 

Notification to prevent duplicate songs from getting added to the same playlist:

This is not currently a feature when listening on the web, or on Android. However, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added. 

Suggesting music to get added to Pandora: 

If you aren't finding specific songs in our collection, you can leave any recommendations you have in our Music Suggestions thread. 

Connecting playlists:

There isn't currently a way to connect playlists so that songs added to one automatically get added to the others. However, you can create an additional feature request for this suggestion as well.

Shuffling multiple playlists:

There isn't currently a way to shuffle or play two playlists at a time. I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️as well as adding a comment with your specific suggestion to the thread.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

pugmac
Opening Act

Obviously not the answers I was hoping for, but very helpful to know.  I really do appreciate your response.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pugmac Always happy to help. Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

pugmac
Opening Act

I just noticed when I click on the links you provided, it takes me directly to that other person's request, but you can not like/heart it in that mode.  It's the same if you search for it?

You have to go to the main list an scroll through all of them until you find it.  It's a challenge.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pugmac I definitely understand your frustration with that - we are working towards getting that ❤️icon added directly to each thread.

For now, the only way to ❤️a particular feature request, is to sort through the main Feature Request space, and scroll through until you locate the specific one you want to upvote.

0 Kudos