cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly Created Playlists Do Not Show Up In Search

Ajax
Local Performer

I've had this problem for awhile where any playlist I create will not show up in the results when I try to search for the name of the playlist. I've tried searching/creating the playlists on both my android app and on my computer. However, I have some playlists that are still searchable without issue.

I haven't tested this theory fully, but I believe the same playlists that don't show up in search are also the ones that cannot be found or played by my Alexa device.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Ajax! Thanks for posting your experience to community. 

I'm happy to pass along your information to our engineering team for further investigation. I'm not able to offer any specific troubleshooting steps at this time. 

Can you give me an example of a playlist that you've noticed this happening with?

Thanks much!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ajax
Local Performer

Screenshot_20211209-151803.pngScreenshot_20211209-151828.pngScreenshot_20211209-151903.pngScreenshot_20211209-151942.pngScreenshot_20211209-152007.png

Here it shows that the playlists "Moose Platypus" and "Ajax's Music" (tried to make the names unique in case that was the problem) don't show up. However, the playlist "Adrienne's Recs" does show up.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the screenshots, @Ajax! This is very helpful. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

datchoia751
Underground
SO true to the alexa playlist that why it want show up
0 Kudos