Jeff
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for help @MOHLovesAlaska! Happy Friday! 🙌

Hi @Jeffholloway05

For Mobile:

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Stations and Artist can be sorted from A-Z, Artist are automatically sorted by A-Z. However, this feature is not available for playlists. 

There is a feature request for this feature, feel free to take a look and give it a vote: Ability to Sort Playlists A-Z or Most Recent on Mobile

For Web:

Listeners can sort most content in their collection by Recently Collected (added), or A-Z.

Stations can be sorted by Recently Collected, A-Z, Recently Played and Most Played.

To sort your stations from the Now Playing screen, hover over your station list and then select See All Stations or click My Collection on the upper left corner of your screen. This will bring you to the My Collection page.

From there, filter your collection by Stations to see the sorting options on the right side of your screen.

Hope this helps. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

3 Replies

@Jeffholloway05  good Friday morning, at your Pandora home page type in the name of your playlist, once it shows up just recollect it. If you don't see it then restart your Pandora app and type in the name of your playlist. It has worked for me each time I lost my playlist. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

Thanks for help @MOHLovesAlaska! Happy Friday! 🙌

Hi @Jeffholloway05

For Mobile:

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Stations and Artist can be sorted from A-Z, Artist are automatically sorted by A-Z. However, this feature is not available for playlists. 

There is a feature request for this feature, feel free to take a look and give it a vote: Ability to Sort Playlists A-Z or Most Recent on Mobile

For Web:

Listeners can sort most content in their collection by Recently Collected (added), or A-Z.

Stations can be sorted by Recently Collected, A-Z, Recently Played and Most Played.

To sort your stations from the Now Playing screen, hover over your station list and then select See All Stations or click My Collection on the upper left corner of your screen. This will bring you to the My Collection page.

From there, filter your collection by Stations to see the sorting options on the right side of your screen.

Hope this helps. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

@TannerPandora  and happy Friday to you as well, have a great weekend @TannerPandora  you take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska