cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly Release Mode Disappeared

829elm
Underground

The newly released mode has disappeared from one of my customized stations. I was listening to that mode earlier this morning, but now it's gone. It's not available either on my iPhone (via the app) or on my PC laptop (via the website). I checked a different station, and the newly released mode is still available for that one. Can you tell me why a newly released mode might disappear for a customized station?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@829elm Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

My hunch is it is related to this thread: Mode Option Disappears

Certain Modes may disappear for a certain amount of time if an excessive number of thumbs down are given when listening in that particular Mode.

This being said, if this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@829elm What is the name of the station that Mode disappeared from?

Also, is that the only Mode that no longer appears?

Lastly, please send me a screenshot of what you are currently seeing.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

829elm
Underground

Hey Adam,

The mode has now re-appeared. But while the "Newly Released" mode was unavailable, I did take a screenshot of what I was seeing. See attached. It was only on my "Ultimate Rock" station (a personal/customized station) that this happened, and it was only that one mode that disappeared. I will follow up if this happens again.

IMG_1266.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@829elm Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

My hunch is it is related to this thread: Mode Option Disappears

Certain Modes may disappear for a certain amount of time if an excessive number of thumbs down are given when listening in that particular Mode.

This being said, if this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

829elm
Underground

Thanks for this response.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @829elm.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos