cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not hearing a specific album on my station

mckackel1
Underground

I have a pink Floyd channel and have never heard anything from the album " Ummagumma" 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mckackel1 Nice to see you around the Community. 😉

Hearing a specific album on your station:

I understand that it's frustrating not to hear a particular song or album, but at this time, listeners have limited control over when or how often particular artists or songs will play on Pandora stations.

Ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you already know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and music that is similar to your selection will play on your station.

While these Pandora stations will learn what you like and don't like based on Thumbs feedback, it's not possible to predict exactly which song will play next. Only Pandora Premium offers users that level of control.

One suggestion I have for you is to create a new station based off of one of your favorite tracks from that album by Pink Floyd. This may help with hearing other songs from that particular album a little faster.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to listen to a particular album on demand:

If you would like to listen to that particular album on-demand, we do offer a solution through Pandora Premium subscriptions and complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium. This service combines our industry leading radio service with on-demand listening.

Use this link to learn more about upgrading. Alternatively, you can start a complimentary session simply by searching our library for a song or album, and clicking play. This will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy content on-demand.

If you do choose to upgrade to Pandora Premium, here is a link to that specific album: Ummagumma by Pink Floyd

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

@mckackel1 nice to meet you. At one time I had all of the Pink Floyd collection. For personal reasons, I gave all my Pink Floyd away. One of my favorites at one time was "Atom Heart Mother." 

Well take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mckackel1 Nice to see you around the Community. 😉

Hearing a specific album on your station:

I understand that it's frustrating not to hear a particular song or album, but at this time, listeners have limited control over when or how often particular artists or songs will play on Pandora stations.

Ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you already know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and music that is similar to your selection will play on your station.

While these Pandora stations will learn what you like and don't like based on Thumbs feedback, it's not possible to predict exactly which song will play next. Only Pandora Premium offers users that level of control.

One suggestion I have for you is to create a new station based off of one of your favorite tracks from that album by Pink Floyd. This may help with hearing other songs from that particular album a little faster.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to listen to a particular album on demand:

If you would like to listen to that particular album on-demand, we do offer a solution through Pandora Premium subscriptions and complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium. This service combines our industry leading radio service with on-demand listening.

Use this link to learn more about upgrading. Alternatively, you can start a complimentary session simply by searching our library for a song or album, and clicking play. This will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy content on-demand.

If you do choose to upgrade to Pandora Premium, here is a link to that specific album: Ummagumma by Pink Floyd

Hope this helps! 

mckackel1
Underground

Good Morning AdamPandora,

Thanks for the info.

I am having trouble learning the music swap.  I have the album cover but didn't get any music assigned to it?? Can you help me pretty please with sugar??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mckackel1 I'd be happy to help with any additional questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

tommywimmer
Opening Act

I created an artist station based on Wing, but her album "From the Beginning" is not streaming on the radio.

[Dường Như Nắng Đã Làm (feat. Mây Tím) is not by her, but by a Vietnamese singer of the same name. That single should be moved to another profile]

https://www.pandora.com/artist/wing/from-the-beginning/ALrl74hw26rxKP4

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tommywimmer I understand that it's frustrating not to hear a particular song or album, but at this time, listeners have limited control over when or how often particular artists or songs will play on Pandora stations.

One suggestion I have for you is to create a new station based off of one of your favorite tracks from that album by Wing. This may help with hearing other songs from that particular album a little faster.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos