cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtain a list of all thumb ratings

casualsubversiv
Local Performer

I'm a very longtime user, and I'd like to access the songs I've "Thumbs Upped" over the years. Unfortunately, the "Thumbs Up" section of my profile is only a partial list, possibly only songs I liked after a certain date.

Playing a station I haven't listened to in a long time confirmed you still have the data—I saw a thumbs-upped song that is not displayed in my profile. I would really like to access ALL the songs I've saved over the years—ideally in a structured format I can download (Excel, CSV, JSON, etc.).

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@casualsubversiv We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to access a downloadable list of all of your thumb ratings. I recommend creating a feature request here if you'd like to see that option available.

In the meantime, if you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@casualsubversiv We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to access a downloadable list of all of your thumb ratings. I recommend creating a feature request here if you'd like to see that option available.

In the meantime, if you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos