cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of my favorite stations was discontinued

bunnif
Local Performer

It seems that one of my favorite stations was discontinued. Is there a way to restore it, or to get the song list? It was called "Relaxation Radio"  and played a nice selection of classical music.The option is still on my list, but it's now connecting to a station called "Relaxing Radio" and the music is a mix of ambient meditative, very different.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bunnif I took a look at your account and do see you have both of these stations currently in your collection:

• Relaxation Radio
  • Relaxing Radio

This being said, when I manually selected Relaxation Radio, it did play successfully for me.

I do see you have an Amazon Alexa device added to your account. Is the issue that when you ask Alexa to play Relaxation Radio, Relaxing Radio plays instead?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

nwcox505
Local Performer

I’m having same problem!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nwcox505 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

deborah1207
Local Performer

It seems that Rat Pack Radio is also gone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deborah1207 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos