cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create a station is greyed out

oatraa
Opening Act

Why is there no ability to make or start a station with the group Blackbriar or one of their songs?

Looking forward to it, hopefully soon,

Thank you

Jim R

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Jim R
Labels (2)
97 Replies

pjburk01
Local Performer

I'm unable to create a station from the artist Tyler Burkhardt. The "start station" button is greyed out.

Link to artist page: https://www.pandora.com/artist/tyler-burkhardt/AR335dfPZJ2jZXq

0 Kudos

pianotwede
Local Performer

Hi team, I am unable to start a station for Brandon Twede. Can you look into it. Thank you!
https://www.pandora.com/artist/brandon-twede/AR4kt4lrX4rXrmX

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pjburk01 @pianotwede I've passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Also for future reference, if you are an artist/creator and need assistance with content you have on Pandora, check out our Pandora for Creators Community.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

Juggalettemora
Local Performer

Same issue with the artist Corporate Avenger and all their songs. It's frustrating to be paying for something I can't use how I want. Fix this please! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @Juggalettemora.

0 Kudos

Starblazerent
Local Performer

Does anyone at Pandora know how to solve the greyed out issue. We're attempting to play Dj Black Charm songs.

0 Kudos

LTSings
On the Rise

Two more albums that have the option for stations greyed out are "Means Something to Me" by Tate Emmons & "Lovin' Feelings" by David Tobin & Jeff Meegan. Please fix these so I can start a station with these albums. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Starblazerent I've passed your feedback along to our curation team regarding that artist.

@LTSings I've passed your feedback along to our curation team regarding the artist Tate Emmons.

I do see that a station can be created for Jeff Meegan & David Tobin - you can create a station here.

To clarify, you can't create stations based off of an album, only an artist or a song.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

muddymutty
Local Performer

The band Junie & TheHutFriends has the radio option greyed out. Also, there are two pages for the artist in the search results, which should probably be merged together. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @muddymutty 

I've passed this along to our curation team for review. Thanks for letting us know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lonadar
Local Performer

Attempted to generate a station with Madelyn Mei's music, specifically by artist as well as the songs "Cryptid" and "Sheep in Wolf's Clothing".  Grayed out.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lonadar 

I've let our curation team know and they will review as soon as they can. Thanks for the heads up!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DreK
Local Performer

Hi, 

I cannot get Brian Koenig or Super Guitar Bros added to any of my current stations, nor can I create a new station with them. Please help! ☹️

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Lozmercenary002
Underground

Hi,

I listen to music from all over the world, so I like adding all of that music to stations based on how the songs/artists make me feel.  I wanted to add some of these artists to a station I already have but every time i try to add them or a specific song, it says there's "unexpected technical difficulties" but these difficulties never seem to go away.  Is this a licencing issue or am I in the wrong country to play these songs?  Is there a way to add them so I can listen?  A recent example of this is when I tried to add Gordiy Starukh from Ukraine.  This issue does seem to happen more with international artists and up-and-comers than American artists or artists that are already super popular in America.

Thanks.

Edit: all of the artists/songs I try to add are available by themselves on their artist page, but not through Add Variety, even though they do in fact show up in the search, both in their native language and English.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DreK I've passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lozmercenary002 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Option to create a station is greyed out

Your feedback regarding the artist Gordiy Starukh has now been escalated to our curation team so they can further investigate.

If there are any other artists you are unable to create stations for/add variety to existing stations, please provide me with a link to their artist pages on Pandora and I'll be happy to escalate those as well.

0 Kudos

Jondoe21
Local Performer

Whenever I try to add an artist with a smaller following (Brian Sauvè) to a playlist or radio station the artist is unable to be added. I can not start a radio station as him as the focus either as the app doesn't even allow his station to start, as it says an unexpected error has occurred, consistently. I would love to share the app and playlist/radio stations but can't due to this error.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jondoe21 Your feedback has now been escalated to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos