cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create a station is greyed out

oatraa
Opening Act

Why is there no ability to make or start a station with the group Blackbriar or one of their songs?

Looking forward to it, hopefully soon,

Thank you

Jim R

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Jim R
Labels (2)
80 Replies

techapma
Local Performer

Jillian Hudson https://pandora.app.link/IHvu2ASX2Bb  is greyed out.  Please add her to the list of artists that can have stations made.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting, @techapma.

0 Kudos

oatraa
Opening Act

"Dark Sarah" gave an error when trying to start a station

Jim R
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oatraa Thanks for reporting this.

0 Kudos

Patsy22
Local Performer

Hi I cannot make or start a station with the group BvOOm. or one of their songs?

The create station is greyed out

Looking forward to it, hopefully soon,

Thank you

Patsy 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Patsy22 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Option to create a station is greyed out

Your feedback has now been sent to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

NeoBlakkrstal
Opening Act

Hi, this is something that seems to occurr with newer bands especially. I get a video from a label, I like the band, I try to create a station for them on Pandora, but when I bring up their name via search, the option to create the station is grayed out. I would like to know what criteria Pandora uses to decide whether or not a band gets a station for their music. Seems to me that this is oppressing new bands. Can I finally get a clear answer on this?This is just one exampleThis is just one example

Jacobnagy
Local Performer

Hello there, I want to listen to the artist "Late Sorrow" and it won't let me create a station with any of their songs although they're on Pandora. I try to click the radio button and it says unavailable

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jacobnagy Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos

NaClKnight
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NaClKnight Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos

ccccd
Local Performer

Hi, I cannot create a station for "The Platt Brothers". Can this be fixed? The button is grayed out.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/the-platt-brothers/ARhkqVZJjdXm9ZP

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccccd I've passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

seutoniusx
Local Performer

Dear Adam, looking to start a station w/ Malte Marten but cannot.  Please open it up if they allow it.  https://www.pandora.com/artist/malte-marten/ARVd3kqz95b4qhq

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seutoniusx I've passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

claudiu
Local Performer

I am trying to start a station for Little North jazz group and I am unable to do so. I tried both from the Artist page (the little start station icon is greyed out), also from several of their songs page (start station icon middle of bottom row on the song page is also grayed out).

Is this a license issue or an app problem?

Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@claudiu To clarify, is this the station you are looking to add to your collection: Little North

If not, can you please link me to the artist page on Pandora that you are referring to?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

claudiu
Local Performer

Yes, Adam, that is the one. And the button is greyed out when I click on the link you sent me: 

claudiu_0-1700590431264.png

Side note: I also tried in the app click on Create Station, add Little North, then click Play and I get an error saying we have troubles playing right now, or something to that effect.

Thanks a lot for looking into this!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@claudiu Thanks for confirming.

I've escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

lightbeard
Local Performer

Thank you for the gift that is Pandora, I listen everyday.

Cannot Start Station for Cyrine Abdul Noor - Law Bass Fe Eyne

The start station button is grayed out for the following song. Help is much appreciated.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/cyrine-abdel-noor/aleak-ouyouni/law-bass-fe-eyne/TRhlm42JfXK9P2c

Gratefully,
Robert

0 Kudos