cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create a station is greyed out

oatraa
Opening Act

Why is there no ability to make or start a station with the group Blackbriar or one of their songs?

Looking forward to it, hopefully soon,

Thank you

Jim R

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Jim R
Labels (2)
80 Replies

ceepee
Local Performer

Hello Pandora support,

What's the reason why I can't create an artist and track station from a newly released song? The song is DETERMINADO by Radkidz (PABLO x Josue).  Hope to hear from you.  Thanks!

CP

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ceepee I'll make sure to pass this feedback along to the team who helps manage our collection.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

duluozlegend
Local Performer

Did you ever get an answer on this? Seems like Pandora doesn’t actually answer any of these types of questions; they just respond with some kind of acknowledgement. Maybe it’s AI-generated? Lame either way. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@duluozlegend All reports posted on this thread are passed along to the team who helps manage our collection.

If you are having issues creating a station based off of a specific song or artist because the start button is greyed out, feel free to let us know.

If you'd prefer to receive help with this privately over email, you can also submit a message to our support team here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

junkjade
Local Performer

Thanks!

I thought about this and wondered if knowing what artists are similar might help this process...

3d6 is similar to (in no order) Nerf Herder, Kirby Krackle, The Doubleclicks, Adam WarRock, and Angry Samoans.

Space Port Authority...no one knows how to categorize them.

0 Kudos

mmille1
Local Performer

I also can not listen to songs or start a new station for Gene Deer.  I keep receiving an error message or the toggle is greyed out.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmille1 Thanks for reporting!

Ben26
Local Performer

I have been attempting to add the band "Tophouse" to my station but I get the error message "We're having unexpected technical errors". I've been getting the error message for a few weeks. Any help would be great.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ben26 Thanks for reporting this - I've passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

LTSings
On the Rise

Option to create station is greyed out for the album "Means Something to Me" by: Tate Emmons. Please fix this. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LTSings I've forwarded your feedback to our curation team for further review.

Thank you for reporting.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi community friends 👋

If the option to create a station is greyed out when you attempt to create a station based on a song or artist, we're happy to report these to the team that takes care of our collection on your behalf. To ensure accurate reporting, it's helpful to know the following details:

• Artist Name: 
  • Link to Pandora Profile / Song

We appreciate your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

cgarcia7046
Local Performer

I'm having a greyed out issue and can't add any artist to my station 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgarcia7046 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Option to create a station is greyed out

To ensure accurate reporting, it's helpful to know the following details:

• Artist Name(s) you are unable to create stations for: 
  • Link to Pandora Profile / Song

Let me know.

0 Kudos

cgarcia7046
Local Performer
hello it doesn't give me any options to try yo select a artist . I hit the
add button amd it's just grey
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgarcia7046 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Additionally, what is the name of the artist you are unable to create a station for?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

cgarcia7046
Local Performer
when I click the add button on variety this is the screen that pops up
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgarcia7046 It doesn't look like any images were applied to your last message.

Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments.

Can you please try sending that image by replying directly within the community?

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@donbrusca I've passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos