cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create playlists from a subset of stations

NickRuffini
Local Performer

Hi, is it possible to create station playlists on Pandora? Like if I want a “dinner party” playlist that plays bill evans radio, jimmy smith radio and miles davis radio then and I want a "driving" playlist that plays Phish radio, dave matthews radio, galactic radio, etc etc

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NickRuffini Nice to see you around the Community.

Creating playlists from a specific subset of stations is not currently an option.

This being said, I believe what you are looking to accomplish is creating different "shuffle groups" with your stations.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do this - I recommend upvoting this existing feature reqeust with a ❤️ if you'd like to see the option added to the service: Feature Request: Ability to save different shuffle selections

In the meantime, here are two different workarounds:

• Manually select the stations you want to include in your shuffle mix during each listening session
    • You can edit your shuffle by following the instructions in this thread: How to Shuffle Stations
    • From there, you can manually select Bill Evans Radio, Jimmy Smith Radio and Miles Davis Radio, and uncheck all other stations you don't want included in your shuffle mix
  • Manually create playlists where you pick and choose the specific songs by each artist you want to include in your listening session

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos