cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to edit shuffle is missing

kendenny
Opening Act

If I go to my shuffle station it does not give me the option to add or remove stations from the shuffle. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kendenny Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

kendenny
Opening Act

I did not see the option on my computer, Windows 7 with Chrome. I just tried it on my phone and I can select which stations to shuffle.

0 Kudos

kendenny
Opening Act

Looks like I wasn't doing it correctly I was clicking on the Shuffle station on the All screen rather than going to the stations screen.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kendenny,

When you open Pandora on your web browser, click 'Shuffle Station', this will turn on the shuffle feature. If you hover over 'Shuffle Stations On' with your mouse, a pencil icon should appear to the right. Click on the pencil icon to edit your stations. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 12.21.08 PM.png

From here, you can edit the stations you'd like to see have in your shuffle. Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 12.12.15 PM.png

++

If don't see the option to edit your shuffle, I'd like to try some troubleshooting for Chrome. 

1. Update Chrome.

2. Clear Browsing Data (including browsing history, cache and cookies):

• Click on the icon with 3 vertical dots in the upper right (located on the browser toolbar).
  • Select More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
  • On this screen, please select All time for the time range, and then click on Clear Data.
  • Restart the browser and go back to pandora.com.

3. Bypass the Pop-up Blocker for Pandora:

• Again, click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right, and select Settings.
  • Scroll down and click Advanced at the bottom.
  • Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
  • Click Popups and redirects. Under allow make sure pandora.com is listed. If not listed, click Add and enter: https://www.pandora.com, then click Add.

4. Turn off extensions.

Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them. To do that, go to chrome://extensions/ on your web browser.

5. Allow Pandora within your firewall or antivirus.

If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.

6. Try a different browser.

Using a different browser such as Firefox may help to determine if it's a browser related issue.

7. Restart your computer and try Pandora again.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Oh! Looks like you figured it out! @kendenny

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos