cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to preview a station before collecting it

Daemon
Local Performer

When I search for new music or stations and play one it will automatically add it to my stations list.  How do I make it so it does not auto save the stations?  I want to play a station and if I don't like it then no worries, if I do then I can click save to keep it.

Right now every time I try a new station I have to go find it and manually delete it.  So now I have over a hundred stations that most could/would be deleted.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daemon Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to "preview" a station without first having to add it to your collection.

If you'd like to see this as an option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

This will also give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea if it's something they're interested in as well.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daemon Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to "preview" a station without first having to add it to your collection.

If you'd like to see this as an option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

This will also give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea if it's something they're interested in as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos