cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over a year worth of music gone

Mastoria
Local Performer

Why is all my music not available on my android phone but it is on my computer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mastoria Can you confirm that you are logged into the same account on both devices?

You can find the active account on your Android device by:

1. Opening the Pandora app and selecting the Profile tab.
  2. Tapping the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Checking the email address next to the Account field.

You can find the active account on your computer by:

1. Click on the icon (initial or picture) located in the top right corner of the page.
  2. Select Settings then Account to see the email address of the address currently logged in.

If you are logged into a different account, make sure to sign out on your Android device, and then sign in using the same email address you are seeing on your computer.

Let me know how it goes.

Mastoria
Local Performer

Okay...we get it. You must log into your own email account to get music and play simultaneously. Peace 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mastoria You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

Unlike broadcast radio, which all drivers hear in the car at the same time, each internet-connected device used to access Pandora receives its own unique stream of personalized music. Similar to other online streaming services, our music licenses limit our ability to stream from a single account on more than one device at a time. As a result, your subscription to Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Pandora Premium Family will only cover the cost of one stream to one device (per Pandora account).

For now, the only way to get the same stream to play in different locations is to play Pandora using a system that groups multiple speakers through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or a wired connection. Some examples of these systems include Sonos, Chromecast, and Amazon Alexa devices.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos