cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Pandora” playlist “The Drop” is not refreshing

Luv1
Opening Act

Good morning:  I believe Adam & Tanner helped me out last time. Last year, I had an issue where all my playlists from Pandora (ie light rock, country, etc) would not refresh weekly. Adam/Tanner spoke with engineers and was able to get everything working smoothly again. 

The issue I am having now is “The Drop” playlist which has the new music from favorite artists or artists like my favs, is not refreshing weekly. All the other playlists are working fine, refreshing weekly. 

Please advise and thanks in advance!

James

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luv1 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I will check in again with our engineering team to see if they can take a closer look at this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

Luv1
Opening Act

Appreciate the feedback. Thank you again!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Luv1.

Thanks again for all your patience with this!

Luv1
Opening Act

Hey - from time to time I have this issue. My playlist “the drop” which is a pandora playlist of new music that has come out is not updating. The playlist usually updates 3-4 times a week. Can anyone from Pandora support help with this. Thanks in advance!

james

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luv1 I've escalated this over to the engineers who helped look into this issue previously.

Luv1
Opening Act

Appreciate you Adam!  Have a great day!

Luv1
Opening Act

Hey Adam - happy Holidays!

I am following up on my message a little over a month ago. My drop playlist is still not updating. Please advise. 

thanks,

james

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay on this, @Luv1.

Our engineering team is still investigating this issue, however I have passed along your additional feedback to them.

Thanks again for all your patience with this.

Luv1
Opening Act

Thanks Adam!

jessejc
Local Performer

Hi all, 

Every week I check “The Drop” playlist and the amount of songs is continuously decreasing. There have been no new songs for weeks now. Is there any help or tips to fix this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jessejc I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

patrick99
Local Performer

Having the same issue as mentioned by OP, has been like this since October of 2021, is there any time frame on when this might be resolved? Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patrick99 Can you please send over a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Luv1
Opening Act

Hey Adam - James here (Luv1). Going on 2 months and still “The Drop” playlist is not updating with new music :(. I’ve been a Premium member for several years now and I’ve never had it go out for this long. Please advise. 

thanks,

james

0 Kudos