cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback 2021 Doesn't Match My Listening

Grudge
Underground

I’m confused about something. I looked at my 2021 year end review of all my listening stats and everything looks right except for my most listened to station. It shows I listened to 85,000 minutes of a radio station i don’t have and never did have. I’m the only one who listens to Pandora on my account. Any ideas as to what’s going on here? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Grudge. 👋

Thanks for reporting this.

Could you provide the name of the station that you're noticing on your Playback 2021?

++

Account Security:

To ensure that your account is completely, I can remove all devices logged in and send over steps to change your password. If you think it's possible that someone else could be accessing your account, this will help.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Grudge
Underground

It’s listing “Venus As a Boy Radio” as my most listened to station but I never had that station. I know my most listened to station is Aurora Radio because I listen to that every day. In my Aurora Radio I do have “Venus as a Boy” listed in there under the “add verity” 

0 Kudos

Grudge
Underground

I don’t believe anyone is accessing my account. In my 2021 review it doesn’t even show Aurora Radio anywhere. Everything else looks right 

0 Kudos

Grudge
Underground

It’s listing “Venus As a Boy Radio” as my most listened to station but I never had that station. I know my most listened to station is Aurora Radio because I listen to that every day. In my Aurora Radio I do have “Venus as a Boy” listed in there under the “add verity”. I don’t believe anyone is accessing my account. In my 2021 review it doesn’t even show Aurora Radio anywhere. Everything else looks right 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for providing those details, @Grudge. I do see that you have it listed as variety on your AURORA Radio. 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your Playback 2021?

You can also private message it to me, if you don't want to post directly on this thread. We may need to share this information with our engineering team. 

Thank you for your help with this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Grudge
Underground

D57FF91A-4734-429E-8387-A7D1DD2AFECB.png

 here is the screenshot you asked for. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much, @Grudge. I've shared your feedback and this information with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

Grudge
Underground

Any word on whether this will get fixed? My #1 station should read “Aurora Radio”. The reason this is important to me is I’m a member of her “Warriors and Weirdos” fan club and would like to post a screenshot of my top 2021 lists. I also like to keep them for my own records. 

0 Kudos