cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing collected songs for an artist

Lespaulmike89
Local Performer

I have songs added to my collection from an artist. Not the full album select songs from select albums. If i want to listen to just those songs it stops playing between each one. I turned auto play on and it continues to play but not those specific songs. Ia there a way to listen to just those specific songs without having to select the next one after the one is done.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lespaulmike89 There isn't currently a way to have your collected tracks for a specific artist play successively.

What you can do is create a feature request for this as that is the best way to get your voice heard - I'm sure it is something other users would be interesting in seeing as well. 

In the meantime, the workaround for this would be to create a playlist with those collected tracks.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lespaulmike89 There isn't currently a way to have your collected tracks for a specific artist play successively.

What you can do is create a feature request for this as that is the best way to get your voice heard - I'm sure it is something other users would be interesting in seeing as well. 

In the meantime, the workaround for this would be to create a playlist with those collected tracks.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

Sophia42
Local Performer

I DID create a playlist of just specific songs.  Autoplay is on.  However, whenever I try to play the playlist, it only plays one song.  Premium doesn't seem very premium yet.  Also, it is saying that someone else is using my account but no one is...very frustrated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sophia42 Nice to see you around the community.

Music stopping when listening to a playlist:

You should be able to get your playlist to move successively from one track to the next without stopping.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Someone else is listening" error message:

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account if that message is appearing.

Check out this thread on why that message may be popping up, along with how you can prevent others from accessing your account moving forward.

0 Kudos

dhowards
Underground

I've been annoyed by this problem since Day 1 of moving to Premium. I am looking at a screen full of the songs I want to see played, but I can't play them. I'll try posting a feature request. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Edgonzjr
Local Performer

I am having that same problem ever since I moved to premium.  On my phone, it seems to work where I get to listen to all of my selected/collection songs, but it does not seem to work the same on my laptop. I am mostly on my laptop believe it or not.  Please share if the problem is fixed.

0 Kudos