cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists made for you options?

Alchron
On the Rise

Just wondering about these playlists that are made for me, how many others are out there like a full list or is there a way to get more for my device?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron All of your created Playlists Made For you can be found in the app on your mobile device.

• Launch the app, tap on For You on the bottom left corner of the screen
  • Scroll down until you get to the Playlists Made For You section
  • Tap on See all playlists >

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

I don't think you are understanding the question but what I was wondering about was how I can see all the other playlists made for you, as in if there are others that aren't showing up in that section.  Just wondering if there are other playlists that appear in the "playlists made for you" besides the ones listed for specific genres.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron Can you please give me the name of one of your playlists that is not appearing in the For You section of the app?

Thanks for your help with this. 

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

I was wanting to know if there is a full list aside from the ones that I already have showing up in the "For Me" area.  I'm not missing any of the pandora created lists that came up to me based on my listening habits, I was just wondering if aside from the ones that pandora created if there are others and how do they get created so that I can get more access to more of the playlists that pandora creates.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron Thank you for clarifying.

Those are currently the only specially curated playlists available for your account.

If you'd like to see additional playlists created for you, I recommend creating a feature request with your suggestion here.

0 Kudos

ElleVated
Underground

Mine used to show up on my for me but suddenly they've disappeared.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElleVated What are the names of the playlists that are missing?

I launched your account and was able to see your personalized playlists here:

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 6.56.00 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos