cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts Don't Update with New Episodes

Snowmp
Local Performer

Podcasts that I've been listening to daily or weekly (e.g., Marketplace) for months are still in my collection, but the only episodes available are two years old?! I've tried restarting Pandora, restarting the phone, sorting and resorting, deleting them from my collection and re-adding... What is the fix for this?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snowmp Thank you for posting to the community.

We have been unable to reproduce this on web or on iOS, so this particular issue sounds specific to your device. 

I recommend running through these troubleshooting steps provided on our help page to see if that helps.

If you are still unable to view some of the newer episodes of the Marketplace podcast, can you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AnthonyV
Local Performer

For the past few weeks I haven't been getting new episodes for WWE After the Bell, or the New Day podcasts, although I know they have been releasing new episodes by seeing previews on WWE. I have my account on two different devices that I use and it's the same exact thing for both, even after reinstalling the pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnthonyV I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

I recommend running through these troubleshooting steps provided on our help page to see if that helps.

If you are still unable to view new episodes for that podcast, can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos