cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

bosticjw
Local Performer

I saw online that I need to post questions here to get issues resolved. Soooo, we are experiencing issues with the podcasts from BBC news. There’s not been an updated podcast since the 4th when it’s supposed to be twice on the weekdays and once on the weekends. What’s going on with this news podcast? Thanks!

Labels (2)
17 Replies

jones814
Local Performer

Once again The BBC Global News Podcast has stopped updating. I'm posting this on Aug 8 and the latest episode posted is Aug 4. 

Update. Apologies for snarkiness. This may not be a Pandora problem. Can't find the latest episodes on Google podcast server either. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bosticjw Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jones814 @bosticjw Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

We are aware of the issue and are working on it. I've passed your info along to our engineers.

In the meantime, you should be able to listen to the latest episodes of this podcast and more on Stitcher

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

DDEVALK
Local Performer

Hi I’ve noticed Pandora has not updated new Episodes of Fantasy Footballers Podcast and PFF Fantasy Podcast since August 3. Is there something I need to do in my setting to resfresh?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DDEVALK I moved your post over to this existing thread: Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

We are aware of the issue and are working on it. I've passed your info along to our engineers.

In the meantime, you should be able to listen to the latest episodes of this podcast and more on Stitcher

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Felcho
Local Performer

The past week some of my most popular podcasts just do not update with the newest episodes. I'm talking big shows like Undisputed and PMS anything I can do to remedy? Last weeks shows didn't show up until this Monday and nothing has been added yet this week. 

0 Kudos

Gabe9811
Local Performer

The Distractible podcast isn't updating with this weeks episode; my friend already listened to it on spotify so I know the podcast isn't late in making it's episodes, but I can't find it on Pandora. It came out this Monday, 8/8/22

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Felcho @Gabe9811 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

In the meantime, you should be able to listen to the latest episodes of those podcasts and more on Stitcher

0 Kudos

cglogowski
Local Performer

Podcasts recent episodes missing

Most of my Crooked Media podcasts are missing (Pod Save America, Pod Save the World, Lovett or Leave It, Keep It, Strict Scrutiny, etc.).  For Pod Save the World, the new episode flag is there, but not the episode.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cglogowski I moved your post over to this existing thread: Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

0 Kudos

tmmullahy
Local Performer

New Guy Benson podcasts are not loading. The last new one is from August 5 and it skipped August 4. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmmullahy I moved your post over to this existing thread: Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Felcho I wanted to follow up on this. 

Can you please clarify what the full name of the "PMS" podcast you mentioned is?

Also who is it by?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Km-wonder
Local Performer

Hi I always use Pandora to listen to Not Another DnD Podcast but when I went to turn it on again all of the episode are missing from the page. For some reason I can still see all of the episodes that I have liked, but the rest of them are gone, and its only showing 2 episodes out of 250+ 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Km-wonder I moved your post over to this existing thread: Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

0 Kudos

jcollinandrews
Local Performer

Screenshot_20220813-112622_Pandora.jpg

 I've tried clearing my cache, deleting the app data, deleting the app, and even got a new phone (needed one anyway). It did this last week also after I signed up for Pandora Premium. Any ideas on what else I can do to get them to update. It's  also BBC Global News that isn't updating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jcollinandrews I moved your post over to this existing thread: Podcasts - New episodes from 8/4-8/5 missing for select shows

0 Kudos