cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 03/03/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

catmarierose
Local Performer

I see other people have this problem and I hope this can be fixed as I love pandora. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and that did not fix it. Other suggestions please? I don't want to have to get rid of it. I'm having this problem on my android phone. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
55 Replies

Local Performer

Shuffle option has disappeared on my Android phone as well.   I have a Podcast option now but no shuffle.   What's going on?

0 Kudos

roaringmouse
Underground

Android device:

Model: Samsung S20F E 5G
Carrier: Cricket
Android version (Settings > About Phone): 12
Build number (Settings > About Phone): SP1A.210812.016.G781U1UES6EVB1
Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone): February 1, 2022
Pandora version: 2201.1 (ANDROID-TUNER 22011001
If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? Both

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information? No Problem started 3-2-2022

I've powered the phone off / on, uninstalled / reinstalled, logged off /on my Pandora account, cleared data twice.

Screenshot_20220303-064754_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@roaringmouse I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kletts00 Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team regarding this issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roblondo I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Civilstudent I moved your post over to this existing thread: 03/02/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Please try out the troubleshooting steps provided in the accepted solution to this thread, and let me know if you continue to experience issues with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Etownhustla I moved your post over to this existing thread: 03/02/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Please try out the troubleshooting steps provided in the accepted solution to this thread, and let me know if you continue to experience issues with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3609 I moved your post over to this existing thread: 03/02/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Please try out the troubleshooting steps provided in the accepted solution to this thread, and let me know if you continue to experience issues with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jefffry I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dslbaseball I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisabbgsmith53 I moved your post over to this existing thread: 03/02/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

0 Kudos

Abbizzle00
Local Performer

I listen to Pandora on my laptop at work and lost the shuffle option on 3/2. It said something about not being able to play station, playing previous station. The shuffle option is the reason I have kept Pandora and not completely switched to Spotify. Please fix this issue! Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (03/03/22):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

We believe this issue is now resolved and will be closing this thread from future replies.

You may need to run through the following troubleshooting steps (whichever one is applicable to your device) if you haven't already done so:

If you continue to experience issues with this, please create a new thread in the My Collection space and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abbizzle00 I'm showing the option to shuffle is still showing on your account:

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 6.28.14 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

slouwers0430
Local Performer

I tried unchecking and rechecking stations in the shuffle but when I click on the check nothing happens

slouwers0430_0-1646321646981.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slouwers0430 To clarify, when you click on Shuffle Stations, does nothing play?

Can you please send me an additional screenshot of what the Now Playing screen looks like after clicking on Shuffle Stations?

Lastly, what browser are you currently using?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

roaringmouse
Underground

I'm back working again.  Forcing close and even powering my phone off/on didn't work.  Deleted the Pandora data and the shuffle option appeared.

Thanks,

Jeff

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @roaringmouse!

0 Kudos

OlderMusicGeek
Local Performer

I don't have the shuffle station option either.

There's no button or anything too push. Nothing is the app to give the option to shuffle!

0 Kudos

Paha1345
Underground

Functionality has been restored for me, thank you for the prompt response/fix!