cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (04/27/22) - Various error messages when playing stations

Deadbird
Local Performer

None of my stations are working after the update. I checked on my android phone and my desktop, and none will play. It gives an error message: "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead." How do I fix this? I can play songs from my collection just fine. 

Labels (2)
72 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/27/22:

Hi, everyone! 👋

We are aware of an issue that may be affecting playback on your devices at this time.

You may see some of the following error messages (among others):

• "This station is not currently available..."
  • "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now..."
  • "System maintenance..."
  • "We could't start the selected station..."

Our engineers are aware of this and are working on it. 

Please keep an eye on this thread as we will post an update when this is resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

mikedelisle11
Local Performer

well this put a slump in my work day. 

Lund8
Local Performer

I just hopped on my phone in class too listen to some music and I got the massages then, please fox this soon this is bugging me.

0 Kudos

jamiechicago
Local Performer

so in the meantime go to play.google.com or some other free streaming service. 🙂

0 Kudos

Greg2
Underground

If you are aware of my problem, please fix it. Thank you stay blessed and be safe 🙏❤ 

0 Kudos

supervod2002
Local Performer

Update-- It started to work again.

It seems there is a bigger issues. I too  just started to get this message and i have the Premium plan.

Difference my stations wont play, single songs yes, or the stations that are premade from Pandora work . just my stations don't which is very odd.

0 Kudos

Tkarasek
Local Performer

Something is wrong message on tv today. Worked fine last night.

0 Kudos

frankwarren
Local Performer

Same issue

0 Kudos

wa8182
Underground

I'm getting this message on my TV: "Hum, something is wrong. Let's fix this issue so you can get back to your music." I press 'OK', then the music restarts and the message comes back.

0 Kudos

Foustart
Local Performer

Same here.

0 Kudos

earthur
Underground

I am not "waiting" for Pandora to fix the issue.  I unsubscribed.  I am SO sick and tired of paying for a service that is interrupted or "unavailable" but I am still charged the same amount.  There are other ways to listen to music. (and while I was typing this I got a pop-up asking me to take a survey, another annoyance!).  Well my bank account is also unavailable, Pandora!

Maxximus13
Underground

Same here Western mass

0 Kudos

Heidicross77
Local Performer

I just now,  in the last 30 minutes, upgraded to the paid subscription and this happens?? Do I get a free month now? What the actual eff?!

apollo
Local Performer

same error message it broke at 1:15

0 Kudos

skochie35
Underground

Nothing is working, no music at all!

0 Kudos

Maxximus13
Underground

This has really F’d my day. However its technology 🤷🏽‍♂️. I get it . 

0 Kudos

Msmith806
Local Performer

I cant play your "country grit" station at all. It keeps saying "we are experiencing technical difficulties." Also the error pops up EVERY TIME a commercial plays. I am about to switch apps. 

0 Kudos

kolberda
Local Performer

Done... Price goes up, service goes down... Pandora -- I've had enough... You're fired...

rhonda8807
Local Performer

Same here. FRUSTRATING!

0 Kudos

gnatale813
Local Performer

Same issue

0 Kudos