cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 07/26/21 - Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists (07/20/21)

summerdaylove
Local Performer

This just happened to me. I had nearly 800 songs on my playlist and now it's not even 400. Where did all my songs go?? It's too many to try and find again. I normally listen on my iPhone XR, but when I check my account on my Asus laptop, they're still missing. No error message. Just missing 400 songs.

My playlist name is Jen's Playlist. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
89 Replies

AmyJonez
Local Performer

Also happened to me! Dissappeared from my "winter run" Playlist and "thumbs up" even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have an android galaxy s21 5G. Version 2106.1. 

0 Kudos

Sbre
Local Performer

I am having this issue. My Thumbs Up playlist seems to have reverted back to what it was a few months or maybe a year ago. Missing maybe about a hundred songs and ones that I’ve deleted are back.

0 Kudos

jonnyw
Local Performer

I had about 270 songs on my playlist and now i only have 73.  I didn’t do anything to my account or change phones and i just listened to the playlist a few hours ago but now they’re all gone.  Can someone help me get them back?

0 Kudos

Charmaine
Underground

I didn't delete anything but all of my playlist are missing over half the songs. 

0 Kudos

vhallow
Local Performer

Same here for me I have 647 in my thumbs up playlist but when I go into the playlist it only shows 591.

none of the most recent 56 songs are showing up. Can you help?

0 Kudos

Milmil
Underground

My playlists deleted my songs I have been adding and went back to a old version of my playlist like adding song I deleted and deleting all my new additions to the playlist.is there anyway to get my playlists back to how they were?

0 Kudos

Furdog
Local Performer

Three of my thumbs up playlists have missing songs.  Most recently added songs were missing.

0 Kudos

Julie610
Local Performer

Hi, so I’ve been building up a playlist for a couple of years and it had at least 451 songs on it. This morning as I was listening to my music I went to go and change a song and saw that my playlist had been cut in half and I only had 215 songs on it. I don’t have every song that was on my playlist memorized because there was so many. Please help me get my songs back. I have a screen recorded video showing that it is glitched and showing that there is supposed to be 451 songs but only a certain amount pops up. I also have video of it showing that there are only 215 songs as well. I didn’t delete any songs off of my playlist so I’m confused on as to why this is happening. I tried closing the app 3 times and even logging out and logging back in and it hasn’t worked. My playlist name is Qio. Please help.

0 Kudos

morrissettej13
Local Performer

This happened to me today as well. I am missing songs from multiple playlists.  They are missing when using Pandora via the website on my computer AND from the app on my phone.

0 Kudos

glenzos
Local Performer

What the hell, half my list is gone!

Ok, I just uninstalled and installed Pandora. Now the station I collected, that all of a sudden was missing half the songs I collected, is now completely gone. What the hell are you doing Pandora!

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

Marilyningo
Local Performer

Hello,

I noticed this morning that my thumbs up playlist has missing songs. I had over 100 and it’s only showing like 40 songs. I have the premium subscription, tried logging out and back in….. nothing. 

anyone know what happened? Or if I can get my list back- it was perfect 😔

0 Kudos

Pharcuur
Local Performer

My thumbs up Playlist is all of a sudden missing hundreds of songs but says there still there. Is there anyway to refresh this or fix this? This is my main Playlist from going through stations and finding songs I like and with them disappearing it seems pointless. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KiritoHimura @j01 @PJ101 @Cazfernandez13 @elizabethlau77 

Please reply back with the names of any of your playlists that are now missing tracks, and I will escalate that information to our engineering team.

Thanks for the help with this. 🤝

0 Kudos

sicelyrussell
Local Performer

This happened to me this morning:(

Can you please restore my Ex, Drive, Rock Jams, Rap Jams, and my heart emoji playlist please? Thank you so much!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chargerette @Jish03 What are the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Milmil @Stanfillrs1987 What are the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Furdog @jonnyw @Charmaine What are the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@glenzos @morrissettej13 @Jbm123 What are the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

TheBlackDragon-
Underground

It’s the “My Thumbs Up” playlist, it had nearly 1400 songs and now there’s barely 1000

0 Kudos

Ipastora1216
Local Performer

Affected playlists:

melow☁️
twilight
panic💫

0 Kudos