cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 07/26/21 - Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists (07/20/21)

summerdaylove
Local Performer

This just happened to me. I had nearly 800 songs on my playlist and now it's not even 400. Where did all my songs go?? It's too many to try and find again. I normally listen on my iPhone XR, but when I check my account on my Asus laptop, they're still missing. No error message. Just missing 400 songs.

My playlist name is Jen's Playlist. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
89 Replies

Milmil
Underground

Hi sorry don't know if you got my other reply my internet is spotty but I said my Playlist that were affected were Mils Mils Songs and Glee3 and also Glee Cast,sorry if you did get the other one I can't tell and wanted to make sure I came through. 

j01
Local Performer

Maybe an hour or so ago the songs appeared in my playlists again.  It was My Thumbs Up and a personal playlist but I think the missing tracks are back in there now.

thanks!

HenryLuebcke
Underground

Hanks Jams

Charmaine
Underground

Bangn

Old school

Texas

B*I*T*C*H

💖💖💖💖💖💖

👑💫💫💫💫💫👑

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

fls88502128
Underground

I have Pandora Premium and am having this same issue. I had at least 1,000 songs downloaded on my playlist “Sloan:)” , and now, just today, it only has 748 songs showing😭 I really hope this can be fixed!

Jeremy198528
Local Performer

Some of my thumbs up songs are missing and im not sure what ones there are at leas 75 missing 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeremy198528 To clarify, are a number of tracks now missing from your My Thumbs Up playlist?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Jeremy198528
Local Performer
Yes
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeremy198528 I moved your post over to this existing thread: 07/20/21: Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it.

Keep an eye on this thread as we will be providing additional updates as that information is provided to us.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ak08greene
Local Performer

My playlist titled my songs has over 100 songs missing and if you could restore them that would be great, thank you.

Katiemac0731
Local Performer

I was creating a playlist for a family member and then nearly all the songs disappeared leaving it with only ten songs left! The playlist should be called Connor's Playlist. Is there anything you can do to restore the playlist? I have Pandora Premium and an Android phone. The version is 2106.1 and my Android version is REVO.3

0 Kudos

elizabethlau77
Local Performer

My playlist was called Elizabeth

0 Kudos

Julie610
Local Performer

Update: Now there are songs that were added onto my playlist that I don’t even know and the entire thing is out of order. The songs are all over the place and doesn’t show all of the songs.

0 Kudos

ramafloyd
Local Performer

I am missing **ahem** near 3000 songs. I spent a couple of evenings loading up the thumbs up for a long road trip. Missing from both phone app and chrome. Cleared cache, cookies, etc. still nothing. The number of songs match on app and chrome. 

0 Kudos

Furdog
Local Performer

Issue is resolved, thanks.

kaylin1
Local Performer

Most of the songs on my playlist got deleted. The name of my playlist is “💸”.

0 Kudos

Bucklilnasty
Local Performer

same issue here… we’re they able to fix it???

Music disappeared from my thumbs up playlist

0 Kudos

HenryLuebcke
Underground

How's the progress report haven't seen much information in the last couple of hours

0 Kudos

funtrain9
Local Performer

Please help restore the following playlist - Mac's Songs. It had 104 songs. It was deleted somehow.  Very odd.

0 Kudos

TheBlackDragon-
Underground

Hi, I’m sorry I’m not one of the users mentioned but I’m still having issues and having music kinda means a lot to me and I can’t remember more than a few songs. The playlist I’m missing from is My Thumbs Up, everything from the last few months is gone, is there any way to restore it please? 

0 Kudos