cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 07/26/21 - Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists (07/20/21)

summerdaylove
Local Performer

This just happened to me. I had nearly 800 songs on my playlist and now it's not even 400. Where did all my songs go?? It's too many to try and find again. I normally listen on my iPhone XR, but when I check my account on my Asus laptop, they're still missing. No error message. Just missing 400 songs.

My playlist name is Jen's Playlist. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
89 Replies

DonMeads
Local Performer

Having this same issue. The songs show up under my "thumbs" in my profile, but now they are gone from my Thumbs Up Playlist

0 Kudos

salsgivr
Local Performer

Same thing has happened to my Thumbs Up Playlist, all the songs I have thumbs upped over the past few months have just disappeared.

0 Kudos

kanji15
Local Performer

I don’t know what happened to my thumbs up playlist but it reset or something when I updated the app. please put it back all my songs are gone I had like 230 😭 I just want my playlist back 

0 Kudos

AraeAnduril
Local Performer

Hi I've had my Thumbs Up Playlist forever and it's the main thing I listen to. Today I pulled it up and it was suddenly missing 200 to 300 songs, mostly the things I've added in recent months. Is there anyway you can restore my old list?

0 Kudos

BToner
Local Performer

Hi! As I attempted to add a new song I'd recently heard yesterday to my custom playlist titled "ultimate mix cd" something strange happened. The application froze for a brief moment so I backed out. When I re-launched the app, the playlist in question had reverted to an earlier version from months ago, missing 100+ songs. I didn't get any error messages or anything of that nature. Hopefully someone from support could help me sort this out? I listen on a Google Pixel 3, not sure if you need any further information.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@funtrain9 I don't see any history of a playlist named Mac's Songs on the Pandora account connected to your Community profile.

Are you sure that was the name of it?

If you'd like, I can restore all playlists that have ever been created and then deleted from your collection.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Mythman80-
Underground

Thank you! I’ve got my playlist back. BUT all the songs I liked over the past month or so are all gone. Do I have to go back and hope to hear them all again to like and get them back? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mythman80- That appears to be a separate issue.

I've gone ahead and moved this message over to this thread: 07/20/21: Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists

Please keep an eye out here as we will be providing updates from our engineering team as we hear back from them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 07/21/21:

Our engineering team is still looking into the issue of missing tracks from playlists.

If you haven't already done so, please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

If you've already commented on this thread with the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks, I'd like you to know that your feedback has been passed along.

We appreciate your patience everyone!

Pandora Update - 07/20/21:

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

We're looking into reports of listeners missing tracks from their playlists.

Please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

funtrain9
Local Performer

Yes. We have had the playlist for a little over a year.  I have attached the screenshot of it. The 103 songs have been removed so now there is only 1 left.  We did not remove the songs. 

I can send a screenshot if needed. let me know how you would like me to confirm this playlist.

Is there a timeline for when this will be fixed? 

0 Kudos

hdeanc
Local Performer

I recently had my Playlist called "Favorites" revert back to my list several months ago. I lost all recently acquired tracks and they were replaced with dozens of deleted songs. Is it possible to get my Playlist from around 7/18/21 back? I refresh this Playlist frequently and my current Favorites has many tracks I no longer listen to. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@funtrain9 That appears to be a separate issue.

I've gone ahead and moved this message over to this thread: 07/20/21: Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists

Please keep an eye out here as we will be providing updates from our engineering team as we hear back from them.

0 Kudos

improvedbeast
Local Performer

My thumbs up either extremely shuffled or suddenly missing a lot of recently added songs

within last day or so I am missing a lit of recently added songs or it got extremely shuffled ... please help

0 Kudos

gcaraballo101
Local Performer

100 songs missing from playlist

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@improvedbeast I've gone ahead and moved this message over to this thread: 07/20/21: Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gcaraballo101 I've gone ahead and moved this message over to this thread: 07/20/21: Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists

What is the name of your playlist that is missing 100 songs?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Mistervainhu
Local Performer

Good morning,

My effected playlist is title, “A.M. Prep”. Thank you!

Jb1983
Local Performer

Happy and Dani have songs missing. Thank you. 

Dustin_r_777
Local Performer

Droe playlist missing like 300 songs

Claytonorr
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue with my thumbs up, missing a lot of songs I recently added