cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 07/26/21 - Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists (07/20/21)

summerdaylove
Local Performer

This just happened to me. I had nearly 800 songs on my playlist and now it's not even 400. Where did all my songs go?? It's too many to try and find again. I normally listen on my iPhone XR, but when I check my account on my Asus laptop, they're still missing. No error message. Just missing 400 songs.

My playlist name is Jen's Playlist. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
89 Replies

TorquesNTwisted
Local Performer

I am missing 100 or so songs from my thumbed up playlist.

Eshalomiru
Local Performer

Thank you, @AdamPandora!

The playlist is in my collection now, but says I have only 899 songs, while my thumbs up list in my profile says there are 1322 songs that I've liked.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eshalomiru I've gone ahead and moved this message over to this thread: 07/20/21: Songs suddenly disappeared from larger playlists

Please keep an eye out here as we will be providing updates from our engineering team as we hear back from them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

ksutter
Underground

Hello, my playlist had over 1400 songs I believe, my playlist name is “Everything Under the Sun”. Thank you and take your time. 

0 Kudos

John97
Local Performer

I don’t have a deleted playlist but would y’all be able to restore my thumbs up playlist back to how it was yesterday? I opened it up and everything was out of place and just mixed up 

0 Kudos

dmetrott
Local Performer

This week I added several thumbs up songs to my thumbs up playlist. I listened to them last night then this morning I went to listen and they've disappeared. Can you help me with this? 

0 Kudos

Garciiaerika
Local Performer

Pandora removed majority of my songs from my playlist and restored songs that I had deleted. Is there anyway i can restore my playlist as it was before.

0 Kudos

mrelektron
Local Performer

My Thumbs Up playlist lost a large chunk of songs, and many of my previously thumbed-up songs were duplicated in my playlist. My playlist was also, out of nowhere, organized by album. Fortunately, I have my regular playlist downloaded on my phone on which I can only reach using offline mode. However, I can't seem to listen to my normal playlist on my Windows device, and my ios when using online mode.

0 Kudos

angiegates2016
Underground

Playlist name:  Favorites

On Tuesday I lost around 100 songs from the playlist-some songs were added that I don’t even like. I can’t alphabetize the songs and I can’t delete unwanted songs from playlist. I’ve tried uninstalling and installing app, rebooting, yet nothing works. It’s beyond frustrating!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 07/26/21:

This issue should have been resolved as of last Friday. If you're still missing tracks, you'll need to give them another thumb up or re-add them manually to your playlist.

We will be closing this thread from future replies - if you notice any other issues with any of your customized playlists, please create a new thread in the My Collection space.

We appreciate your understanding.

Pandora Update 07/21/21:

Our engineering team is still looking into the issue of missing tracks from playlists.

If you haven't already done so, please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

If you've already commented on this thread with the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks, I'd like you to know that your feedback has been passed along.

We appreciate your patience everyone!

Pandora Update - 07/20/21:

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

We're looking into reports of listeners missing tracks from their playlists.

Please reply to this thread with the name of any of your affected playlists that are missing tracks, and we will escalate that information to the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos