cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-time radio

ani23
Local Performer

Hi

when I start a radio station I get a skip song option. If I skip a song, a new song comes up. How do we come back to real-time radio. The skip function has me confused with real time radio. 

Additionally I see the skip option only on tv on roku. Not available on iOS. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ani23 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Real-time radio stations:

To clarify, Pandora does not currently offer any real-time radio stations.

Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry-leading radio and podcast service.

As an ad-supported or Pandora Plus listener, you can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station.

When listening to stations, you are able to rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up (meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down (meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.

We use a similar, personalized approach to help you discover podcasts and recommend new ones to you. Thumb up podcast episodes you love, and we’ll recommend more podcasts like it! Thumb down episodes you don’t like, and we’ll tune our recommendations accordingly.

Pandora Premium subscribers can enjoy the same service along with the ability to listen to music on-demand and create custom playlists.

For more tips on how to use Pandora, check out our help page.

To read about the additional benefits Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, just ask, or visit the following link.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skip button missing on iOS:

I'm happy to look into this further - can you please send me a screenshot of the Now Playing screen where the skip button is missing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos