cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

trjonas
Opening Act

I'm back! It's okay if you can't do this, but I just realized I had a playlist from earlier this year that wasn't restored with the others I deleted in error - this is my fault, I missed listing it in my request. It's my Michel playlist. If it's possible, could you restore it?

Thank you!

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 11/13/22:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
92 Replies

AdamPandora

@trjonas Your Michel playlist has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 11/13/22:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

0 Kudos

dbeachside
Local Performer

Hi I have a NEEFEX station that won’t save, how can I fix this?

0 Kudos

trjonas
Opening Act

Adam, you are wonderful! 😍 Thank you!!!

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @trjonas. 😎

AdamPandora

@dbeachside I've added that station back to your collection for you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

GtRoc9
Underground

Hey, back again 🙄 lol

Any chance you can help me reinstate my, "Black Metal", station?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

That station has now been added back to your collection, @GtRoc9.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

GtRoc9
Underground

Thank you so much, Adam! I actually was wondering if it was possible for you to see if I ever had a, "Death Metal", station, and if so, could you help me recover it? Thank your help as always 🙏 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@GtRoc9 Your Death Metal station has now been added back to your collection as well.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

jvanderwal42
Local Performer

So, I'm going to go out on a limb here. Is it possible to reinstate a Playlist that I don't fully remember the name of? I think I called it either christmas party or terp party? Something along those lines! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jvanderwal42 I didn't see any deleted playlists on your account with the word "Christmas" in the title.

Were you referring to a deleted station?

I went ahead and restored all deleted stations that contained the word "Christmas" back to your collection.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

jvanderwal42
Local Performer

Hmm, I must be mis remembering the title. It was definitely a Playlist. I only remember because it was accidentally exactly the length of the party. Was there one with party in it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jvanderwal42 I went ahead and restored all playlists that have ever been created on your account.

Feel free to delete one ones you no longer want in your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jvanderwal42
Local Performer

You're the best. Thanks so much!!!

0 Kudos

Ron4
Local Performer

My entire playlist/ stations disappeared overnight can you reset them or something I know I can recreate a station but I don’t remember all that I had but now I seem to have only 2 it appeared paradors got deleted I newly down loaded it again today

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ron4 It looks like you may have changed the email address associated with your Pandora account since posting this.

Please contact our support team directly for further assistance here, and make sure to provide them with both the email address currently associated with your Pandora account, as well as a good email address to contact you.

0 Kudos

afostrey
Local Performer

I was adding songs to my Christmas Songs playlist and now it’s gone!! Can you help me, please!!!

it’s currently playing on my echo dot, but I no longer see it in the app!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@afostrey What is the name of the playlist you need help restoring?

Let me know.

0 Kudos