cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Variety From Station Reappearing

MemeSquid
Local Performer

The title says it all. I have a dubstep station, and the variety is overkill by riot, destroid 8 annihilate, destroid 1 raise your fist from the station variety, and doomsday machine by far too loud. I'm trying to remove raise your fist, but everytime I do, it reappears. I don't want to delete my station, but I also want this song gone. If it helps, that song is the one on the cover and is the one that took the title.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MemeSquid Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of your Dubstep station this happens with? Additionally, is this the only station you are experiencing this issue with, or are you unable to remove variety from all of your stations?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

MemeSquid
Local Performer

1. the station was autonamed and I never changed it. "Destroid 1 Raise Your Fist Radio". this happens with all of my playlists. it happens on my phone.
2. moto g power 2022
3. it doesn't give me an error message, it just re-adds the song when I go back to check.
4. no, but the I'm trying to remove a song from the "station created from" category, and when i click out of the station view and click back, the song is on the list as if i'd never removed it
hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MemeSquid Thanks for following up.

I went ahead and removed that track from your station on my end.

Can you please confirm if it reappears for you, or if it is now removed?

Let me know.

0 Kudos