cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring My Thumbs Up Playlist

mordruag
Local Performer

I dont have a My Thumbs up playlist in my collection, not sure if I ever have had one. Can mine be "restored" too?

Labels (2)
118 Replies

clusan
Local Performer

Super responsive, super fast and super helpful. Just confirmed I made the right choice with Pandora many, many years ago. Thank you!!!!!

amremy
Local Performer

Please restore my thumbs up playlist for tomgremy.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@amremy I don't see any deleted station or a playlist named tomgremy in your collection.

Can you please confirm the name of the playlist you need restored?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

marl2348
Local Performer

Hello,

Would you please restore my "My Thumbs Up" playlist?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@marl2348 Sure thing - My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored to your collection.

Enjoy the music!

Lilfallon
Local Performer

Hi would you be able to restore my thumbs up playlist as well?

0 Kudos

Lilfallon
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Hi would you be able to restore my thumbs up playlist as well? Please😁

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lilfallon I've added My Thumbs Up playlist back to your collection for you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

amremy
Local Performer

The username on the  account is tomgremy 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @amremy 

I currently see your 'My Thumbs Up' playlist in your playlist collection. If you're not seeing it on your end, can you try another device or browser and let me know if it's still missing on your end. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

amremy
Local Performer
Yes. Mine is ok. The ask is for my husbands account. tomgremy He is missing his my thumbs up playlist.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@amremy Please have your husband contact our support team directly from his personal account where the playlist is missing.

He can submit a message through our help page here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

TZilla
Local Performer

Dear Moderator,

Could you also restore my Thumbs Up station when you get a chance? Please and thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@TZilla The Pandora account associated with your community profile is currently set up with the free service.

My Thumbs Up playlist is only available when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Josiahray21
Local Performer

Can you restore my thumbs up Playlist back to my collection 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Josiahray21 I'm showing your My Thumbs Up playlist is still in your collection:

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 8.01.31 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing when your sort your collection by Playlists?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Cameron77
Local Performer

My Thumbs Up Playlist stopped updating with songs I had thumbed and now is no longer in my collection as far as I can see. Can it also be restored?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cameron77 My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@alyoob I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is set up with the free service. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to listen to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos