cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring My Thumbs Up Playlist

mordruag
Local Performer

I dont have a My Thumbs up playlist in my collection, not sure if I ever have had one. Can mine be "restored" too?

Labels (2)
81 Replies

TheHarmassist
Local Performer

Hi, is it possible to get mine restored as well? I've had a Pandora account for over a decade and I've accrued hundreds of songs throughout the years via thumbs up and bookmarks, and I just logged back in and somehow I don't have anymore bookmarked songs and only 77 thumbs up on songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheHarmassist Your My Thumbs Up playlist is only accessible when upgraded to Pandora Premium.

I'm showing your account is currently set up with the free service.

To re-gain access to the playlist, you will need to resubscribe to Pandora Premium here.

In regards to the number of thumbs up that show on your profile, we recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

ljyoung2006
Local Performer

can mt thumbs up be restored too? thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ljyoung2006 The Pandora account associated with your community profile is currently set up with the free service.

My Thumbs Up playlist is only an option for users that are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

If you have an upgraded account registered under a different email address that you need help restoring the playlist on, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Borghard7
Local Performer

Hi - I also by accidently deleted my thumps up. Can you restore please? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Borghard7 My Thumbs Up playilst has now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Boobiehayes
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist is also gone and has been. I have premium. Can it please be restored. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure thing, @Boobiehayes.

My Thumbs Up playlist has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mrandmrsbigdave
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my thumbs up playlist for Classic Rock and Pop.  Can it be restored?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mrandmrsbigdave 

Welcome to community!

I checked out your Pandora account, the only playlist I see that has been deleted it labeled "Easy Listening". I'm happy to restore this playlist for you. Just let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

vdriver
Local Performer

My global thumbs up station seems to be gone.  I used to have hundreds of songs that I wanted to backup the list of, but now when I look I only see 62 songs that show up as thumbed up.

After checking on mobile, it reflects the 750+ songs on thumbs up but they don't display on desktop

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vdriver My Thumbs Up playlist is only available when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

After checking the Pandora account associated with your community profile, it doesn't show any history of being upgraded.

If you paid for a Pandora Premium subscription in the past and had access to your My Thumbs Up playlist, it was likely done so on an account registered under a different email address.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

DominikHosmann
Local Performer

My Thumbs Up playlist is empty, it had like 900 songs on it 😧

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DominikHosmann 

Welcome to community!

To clarify, do you mean your Thumbprint Radio? The Pandora account associated with your community profile is linked to a free ad supported Pandora account which wouldn't have on-demand access to playlists.

Looking at your Thumbprint Radio, I see that this station is inspired by your 2200+ thumbs from across your stations. However, there are no thumbs session within your Thumbprint Radio itself. Did you previously use thumbs on this stations and now they no longer appear?

If you're seeing a discrepancy some where else, can you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing. You'll be able to include the screenshot in your reply directly here on community.

This is best done on a mobile or web browser, you won't be able to include a screenshot through the email notification you may receive.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tmcgrath
Local Performer

My Global Thumbs up Playlist is gone and only the Thumbs Up by radio are listed. Look, if I thumbs up a song, it's the same song whether I did it in one station or two. If I thumbs up a song, it should always be thumbs up. If I want to look at ALL thumbs up, that's just a view on the data I created. If I want to look at Thumbs up by genre, that's just a different view of the same data. You created a feature which is thumbs up lists by radio station and all of a sudden I am spammed by playlists I did not create but merely hold thumbs up songs. So, I deleted a bunch that had very few songs in them. Does that mean I deleted the Thumbs up record for that song? This feature has not been thought through.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmcgrath Nice to see you around the community.

My Thumbs Up playlist is missing:

It looks like you may have accidentally deleted your My Thumbs Up playlist.

I went ahead and restored it to your collection for you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleting auto-generated thumbs up playlists for specific stations:

Deleting those auto-generated playlists won't remove the thumbs up ratings you gave on the actual radio stations associated with those playlists.

Hope this helps clarify. 

0 Kudos

cillababy1424
Local Performer

Hello,

I just deleted my thumbs up radio station

Help please 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cillababy1424 My Thumbs Up playlist has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

frescaphile
Local Performer

My thumbs-up playlist has vanished, and I would like it restored. Apparently an actual human being at Pandora needs to do this, so if someone there would help me out, I'd appreciate it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frescaphile I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

Your My Thumbs Up playlist will only become available to you when your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium, or when initiating a free Premium Access session.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos