cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Thumbs Up list shows for multiple accounts

Kim46
Underground

My best friend who is following me sent me this. This isn't my thumb list, this is hers. Is there something going on with Pandora? We both installed it and everything and it still comes up like that.

Screenshot_20220126-084051_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20220126-084039_Pandora.jpgcan you not fix this!!! It seems like everyone has the same thumb list!!! I'm fixing to cancel my subscription 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim46 I am going to send you a private message to gather additional information on your friend's Pandora account.

Please reply back directly to that message when you see it. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim46 I am going to send you a private message to gather additional information on your friend's Pandora account.

Please reply back directly to that message when you see it. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos

Kim46
Underground

Ok...I just reply to the message

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim46 I don't see a reply to the private message I sent - you will need to click on the envelope icon at the top of the screen to see that message:

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 9.35.47 AM.png

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim46 I wanted to follow up on this.

I did receive your private message and have taken a look at both accounts.

This only appears to be an issue on mobile, as I took a look at both of your accounts on web, and you both have different songs showing in your Thumbs Up list.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos