cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same song always glitches/cuts off

Ari
Local Performer

Is anyone else having trouble with Pandora scratchy songs interrupted songs skips on songs and continuous repeats of songs what is the solution, other than ending my subscription?

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DerrickAdams Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ari Welcome to the community!

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• If you are on a computer, what browser are you using?
  • If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  • Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Can you provide me with any screenshots/video captures of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

mikeeepe
Local Performer

The Judas Priest song "Heavy Duty" cuts off at 2:25 when the song is longer than that.  Notifying someone to see if this can be corrected.

JP List.jpgThanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikeeepe Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

0 Kudos

DerrickAdams
Local Performer

I am having the same problem with 1 song, in particular - Marcus Johnson's "Enigma".  It skips like a record (vinyl) at a certain part of the song.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DerrickAdams Thanks so much for pointing this out.

0 Kudos

Serpentshotz
Local Performer

Hello I was wondering if you had fixed this issue. I have been having the same problem with my collections. It is happening across all my devices. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Serpentshotz To clarify, are there specific tracks that play on your stations that consistently sound scratchy or skip?

If so, please follow up with:

• the name(s) of the track(s)
  • the name(s) of the artist(s) 

Thanks for your help with this. 

0 Kudos

Stonesdad
Local Performer
I too am having the same issue.i just upgraded to plus and now all songs play for about 30 seconds and then go back to the beginning of the track. Very aggravating. About to cancel.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stonesdad Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screen recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

jdcorey
Local Performer

Hello. I'd like to report a problem with a song on an album:

Artist:  Wild Colonials

Album:  This Can't Be Life

Track:  This Misery

At the 3:00 mark, the song gets stuck and it sounds like a CD that gets stuck and can't play beyond a certain point.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdcorey Thank you for reporting this - I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

0 Kudos

sullyb85
Local Performer

Same here. Cuts out throughout songs like a cd skipping. Doesn't matter playlist or song. Happens when using car app, phone app or on computer. It happens with album searches, song searches, downloaded songs or albums or stations and with offline listening too. Not sure I'm going to renew my subscription if this cannot be corrected

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sullyb85, thanks for posting and sorry to hear that. 

Can you tell me a bit more about the device this is happening on? What is the make and model?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos