cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for content to add to collection

Cary
Local Performer

I need simple instructions on where to find what I need to add an artist or his album or create a new station for him.  I am 80 years old and technically 'unsavy' so be patient with me please.  I used to know how/where to pick up the adding stuff, but Pandora looks totally different now and I can't find anything.  Cary

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Cary 👋🏽

I do see you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Pandora Premium allows you to search our entire library for your favorite artists, albums, songs, stations and podcasts.

To search on our website, use the search bar at the top of your screen to do that.

To search from a mobile device, tap the Search tab in the bottom navigation bar.

Once you've entered a search term in the field you can filter your search results by AllArtistsAlbumsSongs, Stations, Podcasts or Playlists.

Selecting a search result will take you to its backstage page. There you can choose to play, collect, share, or create a station or playlist.

Hope this is helpful. 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Cary 👋🏽

I do see you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Pandora Premium allows you to search our entire library for your favorite artists, albums, songs, stations and podcasts.

To search on our website, use the search bar at the top of your screen to do that.

To search from a mobile device, tap the Search tab in the bottom navigation bar.

Once you've entered a search term in the field you can filter your search results by AllArtistsAlbumsSongs, Stations, Podcasts or Playlists.

Selecting a search result will take you to its backstage page. There you can choose to play, collect, share, or create a station or playlist.

Hope this is helpful. 🎶

0 Kudos

Dimochka
Underground

Thank you for adding some Alla Pugacheva Albums. I appreciate it. Please, add the rest of her catalog. I will truly appreciate it 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Dimochka. 👋

I've passed along your feedback to the team that handles our collection.

Look forward to seeing you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos