cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared station playing different music at work

pixelpixie
Local Performer

About six months ago I put together a station and shared it at my work. It plays a great mix of my thumbs up/added artists and similar stuff when played at home (via Sonos), on my phone, and on my computer. As a shared station at work it stopped doing that about a month ago. Now it only occasionally plays a couple of my thumb's up songs and it's always the same couple. I've already tried deleting and re-adding at work but it hasn't helped. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pixelpixie It sounds like you're using Pandora to play music in a public setting (which is not considered personal use).

If so, we have a solution for you. Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings like these through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Additionally, due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) cannot legally be used to play music in a commercial or public setting. Any Pandora listening that isn't personal and private, even for non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must be properly licensed through Mood Media, which fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rightsholders.

Use of Pandora in these settings is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, click here.

Thanks for listening!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pixelpixie It sounds like you're using Pandora to play music in a public setting (which is not considered personal use).

If so, we have a solution for you. Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings like these through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Additionally, due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) cannot legally be used to play music in a commercial or public setting. Any Pandora listening that isn't personal and private, even for non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must be properly licensed through Mood Media, which fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rightsholders.

Use of Pandora in these settings is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, click here.

Thanks for listening!

pixelpixie
Local Performer

Sounds great, thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @pixelpixie😁

0 Kudos